We are a small Golden Retriever breeder located in Phoenix, Arizona. We have one maybe two litters a year. This allows us to focus on our dogs and have better socialized puppies. All of our puppies are raised in the center of our home. We have 4 females. Miley, our foundation bitch, Taylor, Solveigh and our new addition Hazel. Our Original female Miley is an English Cream Golden from Hungarian lines she is now retired. She is a certified therapy dog and has the most loving temperament. She is CHIC certified and her hips are rated excellent. We kept a female from her second litter and her name was Emmy. Emmy passed from Valley Fever in November 2021, but her daughter Solveigh is our current breeding bitch. She has passed all certifications and DNA testing. She is a ball crazy girl with so much drive and personality. To see her, visit her instagram.
Our stud Pablo is from Spain. We imported him in 2018. He has had all his clearances done and also is DNA tested and is clear for everything.
Pablo is an exceptional dog that earned his CGC at 9 months of age. He is also an International Champion. He is available for stud to approved bitches. Please contact me for more information.
Please find us on FACEBOOK
for more up-to-date information regarding our puppies.
To get on to our waiting list please see the following:
1. You must be approved by Golden Grace Kennel (GGK) to have a place on the list. Because of the number of inquiries that we receive and the amount of information that we provide to you, it is preferred that your initial contact be via email.
2. Interested families must fill out a questionnaire before being approved. You will be contacted and advised of your place number on the list, once you have been approved.
3. GGK offers separate lists based on male or female preferences and planned breedings.
4. We DO NOT require a mandatory deposit to be placed on the wait list. A non-refundable deposit will be expected by the time the puppies are 4 weeks old to reserve your pick.
5. Once pregnancy has been verified by ultrasound you will be notified. If you are still interested in obtaining a GGK puppy at that time, a signed contract and $500.00 deposit will allow you (the Buyer) to maintain your name on the list for one puppy. This $500.00 deposit will be applied toward the total price for a limited AKC registered puppy, whether male or female.
6. You must respond and comply within one week of this notification to maintain your position on the wait list. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your position on the list.
7. GGK has the rights to first and second choice of puppies from each litter, if we so choose.
8. If we elect not to claim first and/or second choice of a litter, the first person on the list will have pick of the litter.
9. The Buyer will make their puppy selection when the puppies reach 6 weeks of age. You are always more than welcome to come to our home and make your selection. Actually we prefer that. We will not ship puppies. We will however, arrange for the proper documentation that will allow you to pickup and fly with your puppy home for an additional fee. We think that it is beneficial for you to meet the parents of your new puppy, be able to choose the puppy in person, as well as seeing the environment that he or she has been raised in. However, because we know that this is not always possible due to distance, it is not mandatory. During the visit, puppies cannot be picked up by visitors and proper protocols will be followed to protect the health and wellbeing of the litter.
10. GGK may elect to sell their selection to parties not on the waiting list. .
11. After GGK selects (if we so choose), then the next selection belongs to #1 position on the waiting list.
12. As dogs are placed, your name will move up the list.
13. Once you are number one on the list, you have the right to select any puppy of the gender you selected or defer until new pups are available for selection.
14. If a Buyer has had to return a dog due to illness or genetic defect, they will immediately become number 1 on the waiting list.
15. Most importantly, we want you to love your GGK puppy as much as we do. This is why we do not require a mandatory deposit before pups are born or force you to take a puppy that may not be exactly what you are looking for. Your new puppy will be a member of your family for years to come. We hope to make this a pleasant and exciting experience for you!
This waiting list has been designed to give you the power to choose, which we feel is the way that it should be.
Pablo was imported from Spain and has become our foundation stud. His temperament is fantastic. He had his CGC at 9 months. To see more images of Pablo go to instagram and search #ggkpablopicasso
Pablo is a proven stud and is available to all approved bitches. Please click "learn more" to see his pedigree and clearances.